The current discussion about the gender wage gap in Hollywood. While there are exceptions, as a whole, female stars who are paid less than men with the role of a similar size and importance. American Hustle Russell David O. ensemble is through and through, with numerous actors playing a part important. Still, Amy Adams was making much less than her male co-stars and she now speaks out about her on this emotional issue.
In this issue of GQ magazine upcoming Amy Adams opened up about a number of topics, and while the whole thing will not be out until tomorrow, some of the pieces are shown already. In a bit, she said, she realized that she was getting paid less than her males like costars Cooper and Christian Bradley player Gareth Bale but said there is not much she can do about it if they wish to have in American Hustle.
I did the level grandma about it before and I maybe I will not talk about it forever because I do not agree with ... is not her Jennifer [Mr. Lawrence] In an SE, but the people who are commenting on how women should go about negotiations. The fact is, we've hired people to negotiate on behalf of us, men and women ... I realized that I was being paid less and I still agreed to do it because this choice comes down to do it or not do it. So you just have to decide whether it's worth it for you. It does not mean I like it.
Frankly, Amy Adams shows, of course, bad for the actor working in Hollywood. Although she had a nomination wins Academy Award five in just over a ten-year period - not to mention a number of awards and other nomination and appeared in hits like Enchanted, man of steel Muppets and upcoming next Batman v Superman: The dawning of justice, she still has to agree to work for less money, or she, in all likelihood, simply will not work. The film will find someone willing to do it and that's it.
There are cases considerably certain where this is the case, including the US Amy costar Hustle Adams was "Jennifer Lawrence, there. For passengers adventure sci-fi upcoming, she was reported to have made a roughly twice what costar her boyfriend, Chris Pratt was scheduled to make., Lawrence became a movie star of the largest in the world, growing in how Meteor's, but she still is very much the exception, not the law.
For her part, Jennifer Lawrence has been outspoken strongly about spending less money, "people who are lucky with Mr. Dick" and how women are cold did not push for things like money, lest they become viewed as "brat spoiled" or labeled "difficult" to work with. The progress in this arena has been slow, very sick, but hopefully, more people continue to bring it out into the open, with some momentum.
Google Translate for Business: Translator ToolkitWebsite TranslatorGlob


0 Comments